"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum
forum de la vongola famiglia
Futur forum de la Vongola Famiglia- en construction

forum de la vongola famiglia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Comprar Nike Air Max 2018 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> Little Italy-Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Comprar Nike Air Max 2018 Répondre en citant

QUITO, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Some 12.8 million eligible voters will go to the polls on Sunday to choose a successor to President Rafael Correa, whose 10-year tenure brought much-needed stability to the South American nation.

From 1997 to 2007, Ecuador had seven presidents, the last three were ousted before the end of their four-year term.

The current election is being closely watched to see whether the ruling PAIS Alliance will be given another four-year mandate to continue the "Citizen Revolution" it set in motion, or whether Ecuadorians will vote for a return to neo-liberalism, the only other political current on offer now in Latin America.

The two leading candidates are Lenin Moreno, of the progressive PAIS party, and ex-banker Guillermo Lasso, of the center-right Creating Opportunities (Creo) party.

"Two economic models are at stake: the politically progressive project the government has developed over the past 10 years and the old business model, which had severe consequences on the life of the nation," political analyst Juan Paz y Mino told Xinhua in an interview.

Polls show Moreno holds a commanding lead, but not enough to win an outright majority of more than 50 percent, or 40 percent with a 10-percent difference over his closest rival, as required by Ecuadorian law.

That means an April runoff is likely, and that would give Lasso a real shot at the presidency, if the other eight opposition political parties or coalitions unite behind a single candidate.

"Today in Ecuador there are two certainties and one doubt. The first certainty is that there is going to be a runoff; the second is that we are going to be in the runoff. And the doubt is, in what order are we going to come out, quite likely, we are going to come out first," A fairly confident Lasso told the press.

Though Ecuadorians appear to be generally satisfied with the current government, a corruption scandal at state-run oil company Petroecuador has tarnished the image of incumbent vice president Jorge Glas, who is also Moreno's running mate.

While Glas denies any wrongdoing, the scandal has given the opposition something to build their negative campaigns on.

Moreno seemed to address the issue in a recent speech during the campaign, saying: "You know you can trust me, I have never let you down and I never will. Let's continue to move forward together. You give me your vote, and I'll give you my actions and my heart."

Correa hopes the government's track record on fighting poverty, building infrastructure and increasing opportunities will be enough to win voters at the polls.

"We went from being the country of impossibilities to being the country of great achievements in all sectors; you know it, we have seen it," Correa said in January during celebrations marking his 10 years in office.

Fernando Casado, an academic and political analyst with the Institute for National Higher Studies, agreed with Paz y Mino that the race comes down to a contest between two different economic and political systems.

He also feels the outcome will be significant for Latin America, where recent elections and political events in countries such as Argentina and Brazil changed the political tide, replacing left-leaning leaders with conservative pro-business presidents.

If PAIS loses, it will mark the "end of an era" for the region's progressive governments; but if it wins, the progressive movements will be maintained, Casado said.

NAIROBI Bottes Ugg Classic Mini 5854 Gris France , Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- With focus on the Olympics, Florence Kiplagat, the Half Marathon record holder En ligne Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Gris , has confirmed she will return to the Barcelona to defend her title on Feb. 14.

Indeed Kiplagat has forged a love relationship with the city of Barcelona, where she set a world record last year in winning the 21km race in 65 minutes and 09 second.

And while the world will be marking the Valentine's Day, Kiplagat will be spreading her love on the streets of Barcelona eyeing her third world half marathon tile.

"I have been training well for this event and will be back in Barcelona in February to try and defend my crown à vendre Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Camel ," she said, Wednesday from Eldoret.

Kiplagat will be aiming to break the world half marathon record for the third time in a row.

Kiplagat, the 2010 world half marathon champion Achetez Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Noir , set a world record of 1:05:12 two years ago in Barcelona.

She took three seconds off that mark at the 2015 edition, also setting world records for 15km (46:14) and 20km (1:01:54) along the way.

The 28-year-old Kenyan went on to win the Chicago Marathon in October, her third big city marathon win following her 2011 and 2013 triumphs in Berlin.

But with the Olympics on the horizon Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Noir Femme Outlet , Kiplagat will be running sparingly as she also plans to compete at the London marathon in April, where Kenya will select its Olympic team for marathon in Rio.

Four years ago, Kiplagat was a distant fifth in London and was overlooked for the Kenya team to the London Olympics.

"This time round Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Rouge Light Pas Cher , I will put in my best and hopefully be among the best three Kenyans if not winning London marathon. But that can wait, now the focus is on the Barcelona Half marathon where I have a big challenge to retain my title," she said. Enditem
Many people Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Gris Outlet , who have an active lifestyle, engage in a wide variety of sports. The ideal situation is that you should have a specific pair of shoes for a specific sport. That is because when you engage in an activity, you are actually moving in a very specific manner. Because all such specific movements Fille Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5281 Noir Rabais , you need to have the right shoes to cushion the impact. Having the right shoes will help you enjoy the sport even more. Here are some quick examples.

Indoor sports.

Many sports are played indoors. For example, you can play badminton, basketball Fille Bottes Ugg Bailey Button Basse 5991 Noir Moins Cher , volleyball, and even soccer. The court surface is very differen.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> Little Italy-Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006