"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum
forum de la vongola famiglia
Futur forum de la Vongola Famiglia- en construction

forum de la vongola famiglia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Julio Jones Falcons Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> Demande extérieur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Julio Jones Falcons Jersey Répondre en citant

VIENNA Kony Ealy Jets Jersey , April 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. tight oil production is expected to increase quickly in 2017, but the country is pumping more oil at a time when OPEC is trying to re-balance the market, OPEC's monthly report showed on Tuesday.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) said that U.S. total liquids production in 2017 is forecast to grow by 0.54 million barrels per day (bpd), higher than last month's forecast, due to the possible quick increase of tight oil output in the country.

"U.S. tight crude output is expected to rise quickly and increase 335 DeMario Davis Jets Jersey ,000 bpd for the overall of 2017," the report said, as the main component of U.S. oil output -- tight oil -- is forecast to grow by at least 0.34 million bpd in 2017.

At the last meeting in Vienna in 2016, OPEC decided to cut its oil production by 1.2 million bpd to re-balance the oil market, however Morris Claiborne Jets Jersey , in the meantime, the United States, another big oil producer, is pumping more oil.

"It can be expected that any move towards higher prices will likely lead to resurgence in U.S. tight oil production from the major shale regions," the report said.

As the United States didn't join the oil output reduction Chandler Catanzaro Jets Jersey , the rise of the U.S. oil output could be a big challenge for the oil cartel. The Non-OPEC producers' oil output is also expected to grow in 2017.

"The number of drilling rigs and the reactivation of companies' spending are the two most important factors leading to an expected output surge in the coming months," the report noted.

OPEC produced 31.93 million bpd last month, lower than its output ceiling set in the last meeting.

President Xi meets incoming HKSAR chief executive

Premier Li grants appointment certificate to incoming HKSAR chief executive

China's Hekou Port sees booming border trade with Vietnam

Icebreaker Xuelong returns to Shanghai after 33rd Antarctic expedition

Aerial view of Medog highway in SW China's Tibet

Stewardesses for high-speed train take part in training program in Harbin

Scenery of Hani terraced fields in SW China's Yunnan

Aerial view of farmland scenery in SW China's Yunnan
So you head the Learning and Development function at your organization. Or wait, maybe you are involved in Talent Management. Whatever your role be out of these, I am sure what takes up most (or at least half) of your time is Kelvin Beachum Jets Jersey , finding out ways and means to train your employees on existing and sometimes new processes, policies or technologies. You come up with the fanciest of ideas but all of it generally boils down to resource constraints, both human and financial or some cliched’ in-person, classroom kind of training sessions (Trust me; your employees are tired of them).
You are constantly thinking about tackling this issue. Ever considered moving to online learning? There are multiple benefits that online can offer over traditional corporate learning media:

Self Paced - Your employees would really appreciate if they can take a course at their own pace. Not everybody is the same when it comes to the ability of grasping new stuff. Talking of a personal example here, I am comparatively slower at understanding new tools than one of my peers at work. It’s always easier not to be with him in the same class when taking a coursetraining together. If my learning media is self paced Jordan Jenkins Jets Jersey , I can decide when to take up a particular module, or an assessment or when to undergo certification. I don’t have to rush up or drag through my learning process.

Reduced Training Costs – Studies show that online trainings are generally more cost effective than the traditional training media. You save on the costs of hiring and involving a trainerfacilitator time and over again. Plus, operational costs like printing and travel go down drastically. Of course, there are costs involved in creating an eLearning course and maintaining the eLearning setup but they are miniscule compared to the traditional approaches. Some online learning platforms like Udemy, Lynda and Coursera even offer ready to use courses (many of them for free). Go ahead and evaluate some of them.

Easier Access and Quicker Deployment of Updates - Deploying updates is super fast when it comes to online learning. I have an example from my own workplace. When our Human Resources (HR) department launched their sexual harassment policy (I am talking of about three years back) Darron Lee Jets Jersey , they had classroom sessions for all employees in batches, where they informed everyone about the policy and the implications it would have. It took about three months for all employees to attend the session and some employees still missed it because they were busy, unavailable, or travelling. Recently, the same policy was updated with some additional clauses. With an online portal now in place ArDarius Stewart Jets Jersey , this time the HR team created a short course on Sexual Harassment and also added an assessment at the end of it. The course was uploaded on the company LMS and was made mandatory. All of us took the course when we could and the assessment ensured that we understood and recalled all significant implications. Easier and smarter! Isn’t it? No dependencies, No hassles, and yet everything was available at our fingertips (Literally).

Simplified Logistics - Physical training sessions generally lead to complicated logistics. Sometimes, organizing multiple training sessions can be the biggest roadblock in the efficiency of a training program. With online trainings, there are no such logistics involved. Training material can just be distributed in a click and even resources do not need to travel. Double benefit you see!

Improved Feedback - Collecting feedback in physical training sessions is always cumbersome. And it is difficult to find out if you have missed someone. Online training environme.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> Demande extérieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006