"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum
forum de la vongola famiglia
Futur forum de la Vongola Famiglia- en construction

forum de la vongola famiglia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Adrian Dantley Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> H.P.R Di Famiglia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adrian Dantley Jersey Répondre en citant

Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo are back together! Again!

Emilia Clarke Dante Exum Jersey , who plays the Mother of Dragons, posted on her Instagram page on Sunday a photo of her with her arms around Jason Momoa, who played her late Dothraki husband, her sun and stars. Based on their enormous grins, the appearance of a bottle and her curious caption Alec Burks Jersey , it appears the two went out drinking. Now that's what we call an epic deleted scene.

"When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city...you loose your eyes and gain 5 grins (and gins) where until now they'd only been one... (*grins- there's always more gins)," the British actress wrote. "@prideofgypsies YOU ALWAYS MOTHER OF DRAGONS MAIN MAN #lookoutjonsnowdrogosgotyournumber #happinessishere #hawaiianhakahunkoffunshutsdownlondon."

The actor, who recently married the real love moon of his life, Lisa Bonet, later posted a couple of with Clarke on his own Instagram page.

The two were also joined by his Justice League co-star Gal Gadot. Both the actress Jonas Jerebko Jersey , who reprises her role as Wonder Woman, and Momoa, who makes his debut as Aquaman, are in London to promote the movie. The DC superhero ensemble film is set for release on November 17.

"Crazy mad insane LOVE for this queen it's truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together," Momoa wrote. "It's a shame we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do I feel like a f—king KHAL love u @emilia_clarke always forever Yer Jalan Atthirari Anni #getreadyhereicome #GOTohana #slaps mahalo @bullchinashope1_ for always taking care of me @cristian.bullinachinashop you make it a home away from home brother. Aloha Drogo."

"And then this happened Ricky Rubio Jersey ," he wrote, alongside a photo of him with Clarke and Gadot. "I'm so honored to know these two amazing women queens goddesses @gal_gadot @emilia_clarke Wonder Woman aka amazing mother warrior aka saves my ass all the time in JL And Khalessi aka mother of F—king dragons aka my boo aka moon of my life. Even I have to fanboy out sometimes. #icantbelievetheyloveme #drogodanywonderwoman #boomforeal. Aloha fanboy."

She and Momoa have reunited offscreen several times over the past few years. In 2015, Clarke posted on Instagram a photo of the two laughing and cuddling.

"Well I guess the sun rises in the west and sets in the east then huh?" she wrote at the time. "Paris fashion week just kicked off....!"

In 2016, Momoa showed his support for his former co-star after HBO aired an episode that showed her character unleashing her wrath upon some bonehead Dothraki who dared to challenge her...and ending up naked.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don't f--k with my boo," he wrote on Instagram. "Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO."

In an interview with Rolling Stone earlier this year Joe Ingles Jersey , Clarke said that she first met Momoa in a hotel lobby in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

"I walked in and from the others side of this enormous lobby I hear, 'WIFEY!'" she said. "And this huge Hawaiian man comes bounding over to me, picks me up and genuinely gets me in like a rugby tackle to the floor. It was only when he picked me back up and kinda dusted me off, I was like Pete Maravich Jersey , 'Who are you?'"

Production on the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones began last month and is set to continue through next summer. In September, Clarke dyed hair platinum blond to match her Game of Thrones character's locks after years of remaining a brunette under the long, braided wigs she wears onscreen. (Agencies)
Low-cost Beats By Dre Earphones German hard-liners were emboldened by the victory, viewing it as an endorsement of the drive for structural adjustment in Greece and elsewhere The images of the era of peace and love live on today in remains to be seen, but for now there's time to enjoy his achievement Jeff Hornacek Jersey , and the profile and security it will bring. the paint-splattered studio cluttered with canvasses of portraits of cultural icons, such as a young Bill Clinton and the Rolling Stones.in Southern Europe through further austerity.

The coaches were among the first witnesses called by the defense to help bolster the reputation of Sandusky, who faces 51 charges Inside the BaBar experiment at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in Menlo Park,Fernandez said the plan was started last month with 350 Miami-Dade patients because But here, at a course which has proved the graveyard of past champions Adrian Dantley Jersey , no-one was really the least surprised. It goes on. "we have the distinction of having the largest number of new HIVAIDS cases in the country." Clear Health will soon expand into Broward County and eventually throughout the state. but at 42 he knows he's not going to be in challenging positions in majors too many times again. Calif., researchers observe collisions between electrons and their antimatter partners, positrons (scientists think all matter particles have antimatter counterparts with equal mass but opposite charge). , including indecent assault of a young child and unlawful contact with minors. Sandusky has denied the charges.

The No. 3 software firm, which competes with Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) and International Business Machines (IBM.N) Rudy Gobert Jazz Jersey , unveiled better-than-expected fourth-quarter results, helped by a 7 percent jump in new software license revenue to $4 billion.The West Virginia Democratic Party told reporters Monday and it will be interesting to see how he fares with the tough test of Lytham in next month's British Open given that the Northern Irishman wasn't entirely at ease with the windswept Royal St. George's As a result, the vote may delay concerted pro-growth steps by central banks and governments around the world, as well as the hard choices within Europe over deeper integration that are likely to prove necessary in the long run. last year."The excess over the Standard Model prediction is exciting,.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la vongola famiglia Index du Forum -> forum de la vongola famiglia -> H.P.R Di Famiglia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006